Thursday, May 5, 2011

Still trying for her "3" year old pics.







not that I don't take pics of Olivia all the time because I do, but I really want some really good three year old pics, I want to find the perfect outfit and have her hair the perfect way and all that. So my parents were in town, and my sis in law bought me a super cute umbrella, which I am going to use for her maternity pics! I can't wait! But anways thought it would be super cute to use them for liv's pics, and because I had help, with my parents being here. I thought it would be perfect. So liv and I set out to take pics and the wind came out of nowwhere and the sun came shining from the perfectly overcast sky's that were out and the it turned out to be a mess so those will have to happen another day, but with all that said, here are the two pics that I did get from that day!

1 comment:

  1. Noah and Mason tend to get SUPER frustrated with posed shoots and nice clothes. I am finding that I get some of my favorite pics of my boys when they are just doing their thing, smiling because they're doing something fun, and usually wearing something they're comfortable in (a.k.a. p.j.'s, mismatched superhero costumes, etc.--ANYTHING but jeans because those are "crunchy"). It's not always ideal (matching clothes, anyone?) but it makes me sad how much they (and I) dread a sit-still-and-smile shoot. :) I'm glad my kiddos aren't the only ones that aren't a fan sometimes (and think the camera is a permanent fixture to Mom's face). Not sure Baby E would recognize his mama without it.

    I an loving ALL your pics, girl!!! Keep them coming! Sorry for the crazy-long comment!

    ReplyDelete